Thursday, January 19, 2012

A New Beginning!

So I am moving forward into 2012 with the same goal of keeping my blog going strong this year.  I would like to continue to chat about being a mom, business, fun, decorating, DIY tips...the list goes on and on.  This year is full of lots of exciting things in my family and my business.  First up is my little sister Kacie's wedding next weekend.  My other sister, Kelsey, was suppose to host the party except she hosted from her bed because she caught the flu.  I had lots of fun making decorations for the bachelorette party and thought I would share them with you!

I used tulle as the line and small glittered paperclips to hang cutouts of bras & underwear. 
 I always love to have a framed sign with the theme of the party.
 These wine bottles were easy to decorate using cardstock, a hole punch, & ribbon.
 Found bra and underwear templates on Google.
 Also found a template on Google for this super cute card I made.
 This is a basic bachelorette sash that my Mom and I added lace to.
 My beautiful Bride to Be, my little sister Kacie.
My sister Kels didn't miss a thing!

3 comments: