Monday, June 3, 2013

Vintage Bridal Shower Favors


      In the past several months I have been super busy planning parties of every kind.  Since March, my daughter turned "7", my baby sister got married, and we celebrated my sister's pregnancy.  I have hosted 2 birthday parties, a bridal shower, bachelorette party, & a baby shower.  I also helped decorate at my sister's wedding!  Needless to say, I have been super busy & am really excited to post lots of party & wedding ideas on this blog from the past several months. 

     I thought I would start out with a how to guide to making some super easy vintage inspired party favors.  I made these vintage inspired flower seed packets for my sister Kelsey's bridal shower. I was inspired of course by a pin on Pinterest! Here is how I made them:


     I used a pair of scissors, a roll of twine, some paper doilies purchased at Michaels craft store, & seed packets from a local hardware store.  This project was quick and easy.  I simply wrapped the doily around the flower seed packet and tied it with a piece of twine.




     At our Vintage Bridal Shower, I placed all the seed packet party favors in an old sewing drawer.

                                                                                                               -Karmen

No comments:

Post a Comment