Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Celebrating Thanksgiving!

- Happy Thanksgiving -

I thought with Thanksgiving fast approaching I would share some photos of my Thanksgiving decor in my kitchen and a fun chalkboard project perfect for your Thanksgiving festivities this week.


I finally bought some chalkboard paint to play with at Michaels in the Martha Stewart section (I have a picture of the bottle below).  The bottle was small, but I have used it for multiple projects and still have some left!  This is a frame that I turned into a challkboard.  I painted several layers of the chalkboard paint onto the glass.  This will make perfect gifts for the holidays & is perfect to use for a display at my craft shows.


This is a free printable I found on Pinterest.  You can find this printable and others on my Lillyan Lou Pinterest Boards under the Fall & Halloween board.


I also printed off a free orange & white chevron patterned paper to accent the other printable
 (this printable can also be found on my Fall & Halloween board on Pinterest).



Chalkboard Tray Tutorial:


This is my chalkboard tray that I made for Thanksgiving with the chalkboard paint.  I used an old plastic charger from Target to cover.  It took several layers painted over several hours and turned out great!






I hope each and everyone of you have a great Thanksgiving holiday with your family & friends! I am so thankful for my family and friends, good health, and all my Lillyan Lou supporters. I am also thankful for my new computer since my MacBook took a dive this week...now I can share my pictures with you!  Thanks for stopping by!

                                             -Karmen

No comments:

Post a Comment