Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Chevron Halloween Treat Bags...Oh My!


In the spirit of Halloween tomorrow, I thought I would share the kid's chevron Halloween treat bags that I created for school. The bags were made of a mix of candy, squishy mice, pencils, and bat rings.  Most everything I used I purchased at Walmart, Michaels, & Stampin Up.  We started by filling our clear plastic bags, found at Walmart in the Party aisle.  We then pulled out all my stamping supplies.  I used my black StazOn ink pad and an orange Stampin Up ink pad, a mix of Halloween Stampin Up stamps, and a chevron stamp I found in the $1 bin at Michaels.  I also used my Stampin Up tag punch and hole punch.  After cutting out and stamping all of our tags, I finished up our bags by wrapping an orange ribbon around the bag to close it and attached the spider ring around the tied ribbon.  Enjoy!

















HaPPy HaLLoWeeN !

                                     -Karmen

No comments:

Post a Comment